GABARON - Ceremonial Uji Matcha - Blood Pressure Control 40g
A smooth matcha with pungent aromas and flavor that is unlike any other matcha due to its unique growing conditions.
Developed by the National Institute of Vegetable and Tea Science with the middle-aged in mind, the tea leaves are given special conditions that increase the amount of γ-amino (Gaba-amino) butyric acid naturally. This acts as blood pressure control. Natural GABA's anti-stress activity continues to be evident in various studies.
The high content of this special amino acid is the result of a nitrogen and helium treatment that the freshly picked leaves go through for a few hours.
The effects of Gabaron matcha are 10X times stronger than usual Matcha.
*Manufactured by Marukyu Koyamaen of Japan.
All Matcha is made to order from our partners in Japan. Expected Shipping is 2-3 weeks for most orders.
All other products have expected shipping of 5-7 business days.
- Matcha is like the wine of the tea world. In a nutshell, it's ground green tea powder with powerful nootropic and physiological effects.
- We've put together a lot of good stuff to help with that. Click the question to see for yourself.
What are the benefits of Matcha?
- Drinking matcha is like giving your brain and body jet fuel.
aren't Culinary Grade for Lattes, not Ceremonial Grade?
- Absolutely not... And the liar that's trying to convince you that probably doesn't even drink matcha.
Can I return the matcha if I don’t like it?
- We hope that doesn't happen, but in the rare event that you don't like it, we'll let you return it within 30 days of receiving the product.
**You can always click on the questions for more detailed answers to those questions**