Premium - Ceremonial Uji Matcha - For Thin/Thick Tea or Latte/Cappuccino
Stimulate your senses with this magnificent matcha that is sure to help increase productivity and reduce stress. This Hearty Ceremonial matcha is rich, savory and full of umami, accompanied by a smooth creamy finish that will have you rethinking everything you thought you knew about matcha. Only the youngest of green tea leaves are hand-picked for maximum nutritional value that will have your skin glowing.
Best used when matcha is the main ingredient.
Sourced from Uji, Kyoto - Japans Ceremonial Matcha Epicenter.
- Flavor Profile: Savory, Smooth, Light Vegetal Sweetness, Creamy Umami Finish
- Bitterness Level: None
- Grade Classification - Premium-Class Ceremonial (Drinking) Grade
- Nutrient Density: High
- Yogi-Buzz: Strong
- Harvest - First Harvest of Japan
- Picking/Process - Shade Grown, Carefully Hand-Picked & Stone Ground in the mountains of Uji in Kyoto, Japan.
- Ingredients: 100% Matcha Green Tea Powder. *No sugar, no GMO, no additives, just pure matcha from Japan.
- Intended Use - Drinking: Great for Hot/Iced Thin (usucha) Tea or Thick (Koicha) Tea, Lattes or Cappuccinos.
All Matcha is made to order from our partners in Japan. Expected Shipping is 2-3 weeks for most orders.
All other products have expected shipping of 5-7 business days.
- Matcha is like the wine of the tea world. In a nutshell, it's ground green tea powder with powerful nootropic and physiological effects.
- We've put together a lot of good stuff to help with that. Click the question to see for yourself.
- Drinking matcha is like giving your brain and body jet fuel.
- Absolutely not... And the liar that's trying to convince you that probably doesn't even drink matcha.
- We hope that doesn't happen, but in the rare event that you don't like it, we'll let you return it within 30 days of receiving the product.
**You can always click on the questions for more detailed answers to those questions**
Very good matcha, i would highly recommend. Tastes and smells a little different than other matha but in a good way. Definitely worth a try, really isn a lot like other matcha. You can actually feel it working right away!
I was skeptical at first, but this matcha is great! Must try!
I was amazed by how smooth and rich the flavor, smell and texture was. Exceeded my expectations!
I have wanted to try Matcha tea for a while but was put off by the price. when I found this one I bought it right away after reading the reviews. I use it in smoothies and in cooking just drink it with water, added to my French macarons and in pancakes. I like this tea and am glad to find it affordable. I seem to have more energy because I find I am moving around more, doing more.